This course has been uniquely designed to help students be successful and feel confident working with fractions.
What you'll get:
- Welcome session
- Video lessons with easy-to-understand instruction for each concept
- Plenty of practice problems to build confidence before quizzes.
- Real-time quizzes with immediate results so students can see your progress
- Final Exam to test all that you have learned
- Access to Mrs. Box if you or your student have any questions along the way
- 15-months of course access
During the course, students will work their way through a series of self-paced video sessions, practice problems and quizzes covering key skills needed for success with fractions.
The course is designed to teach the basics of fractions to students who have struggled with fractions or those looking to brush up their math skills. The course covers topics such as the parts of a fraction, finding equivalent fractions, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, mixed numbers and improper fractions, comparing and ordering fractions, and much more.
Each session is progressive, gradually building on the concepts learned in the previous sessions. Quizzes will be given after each module so students can see progress. By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of Fraction Basics and be ready to feel confident in their future math courses.
Mrs. Box is happily available to answer any questions you or your students have along the way.
If you plan to pay with Charter Funds, please email Mrs. Box directly to make arrangements.