Uniquely designed to build a strong foundation in a variety of basic math concepts.
What you'll get:
- Welcome session for parents and students
- Video lesson for each session
- Downloadable/Printable Practice Worksheets for each session
- Review Worksheet covering all sessions
- Parent Information Section (including answer keys)
- Access to Mrs. Box if you or your student have any questions along the way
- 15-months of course access
During the course, students will work their way through a series of self-paced video sessions and practice worksheets to provide a strong foundation in basic math concepts to help them feel confident and be successful in math.
We will cover place value, multiplication with one and two-digit multipliers, rounding, long division, factors and multiples, finding common denominators as well as equivalent fractions, and much more. If your child struggles with basic math concepts, or forgets it all over the summer, then this is the perfect workshop for them.
Sessions are progressive, gradually building on concepts from the previous videos. Worksheets (and an answer key) will be provided for practice in between sessions and Mrs. Box is happily available to answer any questions you or your student have along the way.
If you plan to pay with Charter Funds, please email Mrs. Box directly to make arrangements.